Monday, February 25, 2008

Gucci!


Oh boy. Looking for the perfect birthday gift for mommy is a seriously difficult task. It is probably way tougher than doing my Managerial Accounting test this morning. I met up with sister this evening to search for a gift for mommy as her birthday falls on this thursday.

We spent our time shopping in the high-end boutiques searching high and low for something which my mom would love. But the problem was we didn't know what exactly to get for someone who has almost everything. Hence, after hours of aimless shopping, we decided to go to Gucci, which has always been a last resort for us, as we feel that we can always get something from there that we love.

The Gucci handbag picture that posted above is what we eventually got for her. It isn' exactly the same as the picture above, as it has white leather trim instead of the dark metal. But anyway, I'm sure that my mom will be delighted when she sees it, as it matches her Gucci wallet which we got for her 2 years ago. LOL.


The bag costs me an arm and a leg. I believe for the next few months, I'm gonna live my life like a begger.

No comments: